Friday, January 14, 2005

NFL playoffs are here. It is the best time for beer, bowls and boos. I am favoring the Indianapolis Colts to win it all. Peyton Manning , the Colts Quarterback, is a personal favorite after Brett Favre of Green Bay Pakcers. So tommorow is the week leading upto the AFC and NFC Champiosnhip games... Here are my 4 predictions.

AFC

1. Indianapolis Colts Vs. New England Patriots - Colts . I think Peyton manning has an answer to the Pats defense this time.
2. New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Pirates - Pittsburgh Pirates. Rookie Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will kick some ass along with his two running backs.

NFC
1. Philadelphia Eagles Vs. Minnesota Vikings - Minnesota Vikings. Duante Culpepper to Randy Moss - TD TD TD ... You will hear it more often than this weekend.. Maybe you will see more mooning from Randy Moss.
2. Atlanta Falcons Vs. St.Louis Rams - Atlanta Falcons.. What can I say about Michael Vick? I have one word for him.... MAGICIAN

I would love to see a Peyton manning against Michael Vick type Super Bowl. It will be an ideal content between two of the most talented quarterbacks in the game today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home