Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Big Unit in the Big Apple

I am a big fan of Randy Johnson. I just love his countenance on the mound. Those fast balls and sliders just fuel my obessession for him. Randy was the lone jewel in D'backs crown for the last 6 years. Many would say Curt Schilling was better but Randy was head and shoulders above him in terms of clutch performance and commanding stuff.

Now, Randy has decided to change bases from the snake pit to the house that Ruth Built. Randy in pinstripes. Randy is a Yankee just like numerous other greats of baseball from Ruth to Jeter. I hate the Yankees but I will surely cheer for them now once every five days when the Big Unit Randy Johnson takes the mound but it better not being against the Red Sox.

Anyways, here is my bold prediction, 2005 AL Cy Young Winner: Randy Johnson....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home